Thanks for the report Axil.   That is an impressive shift and certainly not
coincidental.  Gas is $2.90 at the pump.  Is this just a reaction to the
idea of cheap fusion energy?

I'm still reading Vortex-L although I don't have as much time to
participate as I would like.   I haven't abandoned the BEC ideas, and
always read yours with enthusiasm.  I've been thinking a lot about Storm's
ideas on the NEA stuff, and started thinking about new concept of 1D
strings of Boson, and other 1D string quantum chains and trying to derive
interaction probabilities.   I need more time to dedicate to the math, but
using Y. E. Kim and crew as a starting point, and the replacing X, with
X[chain], I'm hoping to see a Phi for S=0 on the X[chain].   Has anyone
looked at Storm's predictions about Rossi's experiment?

Have Fun,
Chuck