This guy is spamming lots of our Youtube's.
I let him post the same exact tome on two or three of our videos, but after that, I deleted his comments.
Ruby

On 10/24/14, 7:46 AM, Alain Sepeda wrote:
Barry Kort on Dr bob blog reported challenging critiques of McKubre experiments
http://www.drboblog.com/cbs-60-minutes-on-cold-fusion/#comment-37932

maybe some already have the debunking, the correction... i imagien it is addressed:

About a year after CBS 60 Minutes aired their episode on Cold Fusion, I followed up with Rob Duncan to explore Richard Garwin’s thesis that McKubre was measuring the input electric power incorrectly.

--
Ruby Carat
r...@coldfusionnow.org