we don't know how the current is switcher, and it seems to be not a Delta
but a V wiring...
there are triac, unknown circuitry.

it is funny to see many skeptics so prompt to assume there is no complexity
in the device, just to assume the wattmeter is broke.

the wattmeter is much more reliable than our imagination.

provided there is practically no HF or DC voltage, even if the is HF and DC
current, the wattmeter will do the job.

since the transparency case is solved, tha last question is the emissivity
curve, and the IR cam algorithm to compute temperature...

you can add questions about the convection, but unless you assume the
convection of the blank was much more huge than imagined from the radiation
estimated, the convection have a non determinant impact on the final
result, and mostly it can be a cause of  undersestimation...

the games about the wires heat loss is laughable compared to the main
problem...

it is like questioning the weigh of the poo of an elephant in the kitchen,
and ignore the impact of the elephant on the floor resistance.