Are there any bugs or real defects in Ter'Angreal or VOS?  I know of two, don't
know if we should fix them:

 * Avatar settings (model/skin) aren't saved (really just an unimplemented
   feature)
 * Objects aren't always removed from the world

Something to test is whether all A3DL property/object changes are properly
reflected in Ter'Angreal.  May not be worth fixing all of them, but maybe some
of them if people think they need to use that feature.

Others?

What is the state of the Python interface?

Other things we could do are
 * Update the manual with VIP documentation.
 * Make some new worlds. I'm working on a little demo of objects flying around.
 * Is the IRC bridge working properly now?
 * Do all the Visual C projects work?
 * What else?

Then we need to do some test release builds and make sure they work.

During and after the release I might write some short tutorials that focus on
how to do
specific things, probably starting with going through how to make something in
blender, export it, and load it into a server.  Other ideas are at
http://interreality.org/wiki/HowTos

Reed