We should also include at this point a reminder of why there's a code
generator.

If I understand things correctly, the goal is to use the code generator to
(a) generate code for different programming languages
(b) make it easier for users to generate MetaObject (now called Component)
wrapper classes
corresponding to different type interfaces (and in different programming
languages).

The fact that Peter happened to use the code generator to generate VOS itself
is, again if I understand it correctly, partly for (a), and partly to make sure
it works well.

Correct me if I'm wrong Pete.

Reed