Hi all,

I keep getting a segmentation fault when attempting to run csg_fmatch on my
system.
I have force matched on my machine before using the same gromacs and Votca,
so Im unsure what the problem is.

I have so far:
-edited the block sizes in fmatch.xml
-have increased the min, and decreased the max, to ensure that there is no
empty bin (but I think that gives a different error?)
-have massively increased the step size to 0.5

Im unsure what else the problem could be, is it perhaps an error in my
input file?
If anyone needs to see a certain file, dont hesitate to ask!

Any help is appreciated, many thanks!
Rom