Thanks for quick answer!!

Okay, the main criteria for convergence is to compare the distribution
function one by one with target function

In my case, the Convergence sum is start from 15000 and after step 2, it
varies from 3000~5000 in every step until more than 300 step

when I compared the distribution function, the votca fits the specific peak
on the target and switch the specific peaks to others again and again.  is
it normal process for votca?

and, The peak location is similar but the y-value has absolute difference
comparing to the target, is it OK??

In addtion, I wonder the votca has the potential fixed options which means
that,

Q. If the A-A rdf shows good convergence comparing to the target
distribution, then can I fix the A-A non bonded CG parameter and continue
the iteration for other non bonded interaction? (A-B, A-C ...etc)??

Since the iteration could be faster when we start from simple
parameterization to complicated parameterization, is there any tips or
advice for non bonded IBI instead of iteration for 6 nonbonded parameter at
the same time.
(for example, <do_potential> options etc....>

Anyway, I really thank to develop votca^^

2018년 10월 5일 금요일 오후 9시 17분 24초 UTC+9, Christoph Junghans 님의 말: