Hello XtC

On 08-jan-00, you wrote:

> On 08-Jan-00, Dirk Harlaar typed:
> 
>> I guess it is just you, wanting to insult millions of people on a public
>> mailing list not intended for religious discussions.
> 
> I'm glad I got somebody's attention! Now maybe we can carry on with
> discussing *Voyager* related items - as this list was intended!

You could have said something like "I feel this is a bit off topic". That
would not have been a statement intended to insult the believes of lots
people. If the only way you can get a mailing list back on topic again is
by discriminating and deliberately insulting the believes of millions of
people, you still got a lot to learn in life. Your "attempt to get the
discussion back to Voyager related items" was one of very bad taste, out of
place, and I would say that if someone uses a public forum to insult the
religious believes of people, he owes it to those people to at least say
that he's sorry for having abused a forum to knowingly break basic human
rights, such as freedom of religion. You believe what you want, and keep it
off this list, and I believe what I want, and keep it off this list. That
way we both can be sure not to insult eachother knowingly. But even if you
are not sorry, I forgive you, for it is obvious from your first mailing
that you know not what you do or what you are talking about.

Dirk


____________________________________________________________
Voyager Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to