Hello Christian On 31-Jan-00, Christian Aichinger wrote: > Hello, > On 30-Jan-00 Tony Bisson wrote > >> I have been trying to get the script to work but to no avail. Have -- I want to thank everyone who helped..got streammp3.rx working fine! THANKS Tony Bisson Crazed Amiga user since 1990. I come into this world bald, and it shure looks like Im leaving the same way! :( "The Universe is a hard drive and life is the writing and deleating there from."
- [voyager] PIPE-Streaming Christian Aichinger
- [voyager] Re: PIPE-Streaming C. Dimitrakakis
- [voyager] Re: PIPE-Streaming Carlos A. Tirado
- [voyager] Re: PIPE-Streaming Mike Swartzell
- [voyager] Re: PIPE-Streaming Christian Aichinger
- [voyager] Re: PIPE-Streaming Tony Bisson
- [voyager] Re: PIPE-Streaming C. Dimitrakakis
- [voyager] Re: PIPE-Streaming Christian Aichinger
- [voyager] Re: PIPE-Streaming Christian Aichinger
- [voyager] (no subject) Tony Bisson
- [voyager] (no subject) Anders Drejer
