Hello Christian

On 30-Jan-00, Christian Aichinger wrote:
> Hello,
> 
> Thanks for reply ;-).
> StreamMP3 works fine now (I was really impressed to hear radio on
> Workbench...), but is something similar possible with Quicktime/AVI-Players
> (i.e. CyberQT/AVI) or Mpg-Video ??
> 
> If somebody has such thing working with Voyager, it would be cool 
> to hear about it.
> 
> Bye.
> 


--
I have been trying to get the script to work but to no avail. Have everything
installed and I know pipe is mounted . V3 registered version. I try to stream
an mp3 or mpegurl and the script starts to work but never brings up any thing
or any sound..I watched workbench memory and nothing changes as if a program
was starting. Any suggestions?
Tony Bisson
Crazed Amiga user since 1990. 4000, 21inch mitsubishi, hydracard, fusion,
ect....networked THRU my pc on DSL modem.
I come into this world bald, and it shure looks like Im leaving the same way!
:(
"The Universe is a hard drive and life is the writing and deleating there
from."

Reply via email to