Hello,
On 30-Jan-00 Tony Bisson wrote
> I have been trying to get the script to work but to no avail. Have everything
> installed and I know pipe is mounted . V3 registered version. I try to stream
> an mp3 or mpegurl and the script starts to work but never brings up any thing
> or any sound..I watched workbench memory and nothing changes as if a program
> was starting. Any suggestions?
> Tony Bisson
> Crazed Amiga user since 1990. 4000, 21inch mitsubishi, hydracard, fusion,
> ect....networked THRU my pc on DSL modem.
> I come into this world bald, and it shure looks like Im leaving the same way!
> :(
> "The Universe is a hard drive and life is the writing and deleating there
> from."
>
Have you installed rexxreqtools (if not installed you will get no GUI)
and rxsocket ?
Have you set the right paths (i.e. it's Sys:RexxC/rx and not rx) ?
Is RexxMast running and have you enabled pipe-streaming in V's Mime-Settings ?
This is the commandline which i use in the "Viewer"-Gadget:
Sys:RexxC/RX Set:the/path/to/your/needs/StreamMP3.rx %f
And look into the StreamMP3-script, to set the right configuration for mpega (with the
default settings mpega uses AHI - if you did'nt installed it, i think it wont
run(don't know exactly))
If you surf to www.shoutcast.com and click on such "Tune in" Button, you have to wait
some seconds (with SilverSurfer,ElsaMikrolink56k and 030/50 it takes not more than 10
to 15secs) , because StreamMP streams at first his playing buffer.
Bye.