Hello,
On 30-Jan-00  C. Dimitrakakis wrote
> Erm, how can you make StreamMP3 work with .mp3 files? IT won't work here. 
> Works with m3u files though.
> I can't make streamRA work either.
> 
> weird
> 
Have you tried to stream from www.shoutcast.com or from aminet ?? 
I have tried to stream mp3 from Aminet, but it wont work out of Voyager.
There will popup a requester with: 

Unknown media type
The media type
*video/mpeg*            <-!!! video ???
of URL
...

(I have to say, that i removed the MIME-settings for mpeg-Video in my V-Mime 
settings...)

But if you run StreamMP3 from shell with no arguments, there opens up an requester 
where you can enter a valid url.
If you type in the complete url from the MP3 you want to listen, it will play it (on 
my Amiga, this really works...but is of course no good solution). 

i.e. open up a shell and type in:
sys:rexxc/rx Set:the/path/here/StreamMP3.rx

there should open a requester.
Type into the requester:
http://ftp.uni-paderborn.de/aminet/dirs/aminet/mods/mpg/01_body.mpg

now wait some secs.......and you should hear something.....

If this won't work on your config than there's an other problem which I don't know...

Reply via email to