-2 stays...

On 18 Oct 2016, at 19:17, Edward Warnicke
<hagb...@gmail.com<mailto:hagb...@gmail.com>> wrote:

I'm fine with -2, but please note that -1 gets cleared with each new patch set
(and I believe this is also true for -2), meaning that its easy to 'loose' the
-2.

I'd be OK with Drafts, except that Drafts are not public.  We *can* switch to
having gerrit make Drafts public (I'd be fine with that).

Ed

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 10:13 AM, Damjan Marion (damarion)