Hey Dave,

It can happen to anybody. I’m the first one who will do the same.

That’s why I’m suggesting that we stop that practice. “-2” is hard lock which
will prevent merging it in until reviewer revokes it.

D.

> On 18 Oct 2016, at 19:29, Dave Wallace <dwallac...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Damjan,
>
> My bad -- sorry 'bout that. Not my best day at multi-tasking :-(
>
> For those patches like the csit operational testing patch that I just merged,
> I prefer -2 so everyone can see the status of tests and help out if possible.
>
> I agree with Ed, that transparency is very important for community
> development.
>
> Thanks,
> -daw-
>
> On 10/18/16 1:13 PM, Damjan Marion (damarion) wrote:
>> Folks,
>>
>> We just got 1st DO_NOT_MERGE patch merged in.
>>
>> Can we going forward stop this practice, and use “-2” or Drafts instead?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Damjan

  • [vpp-dev] DO_NOT_... Damjan Marion (damarion)
    • Re: [vpp-dev... Edward Warnicke
    • Re: [vpp-dev... Dave Wallace
      • Re: [vpp... Damjan Marion (damarion)
        • Re: ... Maciek Konstantynowicz (mkonstan)
          • ... Edward Warnicke
            • ... Keith Burns
              • ... Peter Mikus -X (pmikus - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco)
                • ... Damjan Marion (damarion)
                • ... Maciek Konstantynowicz (mkonstan)
                • ... Dave Barach (dbarach)
              • ... Damjan Marion (damarion)