About

VPP in guest with layer 2 and layer 3 vRouted traffic.

Does this mean vpp run in guest vm? There are lots needs for running vpp in
a vm as a VNF, the point is testing vpp routing performance in a vm with
vhost-user.

+-------------------------------------+
|                                     |
|                                     |
|        +--------------------+       |
|        |   VPP in Guest VM  |       |
|        |                    |       |
|        |     Routing form   |       |
|        |     eth0 to eth1   |       |
|        |                    |       |
|        ++-------+--+-------++       |
|         |       |  |       |        |
|         | eth0  |  |  eth1 |        |
|         |       |  |       |        |
|         +---+---+  +---+---+        |
|             |          |            |
|             |          |            |
|             |          |            |
|             |          |            |
|     +-------+----------+-------+    |
|     |                          |    |
|     |                          |    |
|     |   vSwitch, eg. OVS DPDK  |    |
|     |                          |    |
|     |                          |    |
+--+--+-------+---------+--------+-+--+
   |          |         |          |
   |  eth0    |         |   eth1   |
   |          |         |          |
   +----+-----+         +-----+----+
   |  eth0    |         |   eth1   |
|          Traffic Generator           |