On 11/30/2016 08:41 PM, Maciek Konstantynowicz (mkonstan) wrote:
All,

We didn’t have much time to discuss the vhostuser use cases on CSIT project call earlier today. On the call we also didn’t have all the interested parties that were providing feedback to date.

Hence agreed to hold a separate Tech WorkStream call to cover this.
Quick check on #fdio-csit irc, this Friday AM PST seems to work for folks.
What about 08:00-09:00 PST this Friday?
0900-10:00 PST would be better for me.

If yes, I will post meeting details here:
https://wiki.fd.io/view/TWS

-Maciek