All,

On 11/22/2016 11:34 AM, Pierre Pfister (ppfister) wrote:
Hello Thomas,

Sorry I haven't reached out faster, I was travelling.

Please have a look at vppsb/vhost-test
It includes a standalone script which provides VPP and VM configuration for PVP tests.
- Runs testpmd in the VM
- Supports various CPU configuration for VPP
- Can run with or without gdb, debug or release

Not committed yet:
- Supports VM restart
- Support for VPP restart
- Support for multiple additional (dead) vhost interface

I did that outside of the context of CSIT so people can:
- Look at it and see what are the optimisations that are used
- Use it without CSIT

I will keep using and improving it because I use it for my own development and testing purposes.

Rest of this inline.