---- Original Message ----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [email protected], 
Subject: Re: 9600 Question
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 20:39:05 +0800

>on 4/10/03 5:30 PM, John hatch at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>> I am setting up my 9600. I have two hard drives installed but can 
>only
>> see one. I have swapped them around no joy. I can boot from either 
>of
>> the HD if it is the only one in the computer. Any help would be 
>appreciated.
>> 
>> John
>> 
>> 
>> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
>> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
>> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
>> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> 
>> WAMUG is powered by Stalker CommuniGatePro
>> 
>what are the jumper settings ?
>-- 
>If you can smile when things go wrong
>You obviously have someone in mind to blame
>
>
>-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
>Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
>Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
>Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>WAMUG is powered by Stalker CommuniGatePro
>