Paul,

According to the System profiler one is set to 0 and the other was set to 7....might need to check that

Where does one find the jumper setting.

JOhn

Paul Kitchener wrote:
on 4/10/03 5:30 PM, John hatch at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:


I am setting up my 9600. I have two hard drives installed but can only see one. I have swapped them around no joy. I can boot from either of the HD if it is the only one in the computer. Any help would be appreciated.

John




what are the jumper settings ?


Indeed, my first guess is that both Drives are set to the *same* SCSI
ID number.

Good Luck
Paul

BTW please excuse the previous empty post, I'm a little click happy
this morn...


-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

WAMUG is powered by Stalker CommuniGatePro