I agree with Rob that "Launch" is a great application.

I've been doing the Telstra cable thing for over 2 years with no fuss. Have 4 Macs, 1 PC all happily running via Airport at home. Their new unlimited pricing is OK and gets close to Optus offering. A recent customer satisfaction survey had Telstra down with the lowest customer satisfaction, but them's the breaks.

Check the following website which has a good Mac support section (Mac BigPond FAQs) and heaps of info.
http://www.whirlpool.net.au/

Cheers

On 28/01/2004, at 10:43 AM, dgager wrote:

Thinking of switching to Bigpond cable (we do have the cable in our street). Are there any hitches? Running Panther on recent iMac.

Also, how does one search recent archives for this list - if I had been able to do this, I might have found the answer without this post.


-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

WAMUG is powered by Stalker CommuniGatePro