Dear all

Since yesterday I have not been able to connect to web sites using https.
Safari reports that it can't make a secure connection.  The 2 sites I have
tried are Bankwest and eTrade.  I connect to these sites daily and they have
been working fine for years.

I have used Firefox 1.5 to connect successfully to both.

I have restarted my Ti PB 550 running OS X 10.3.9 and repaired permissions
with no improvement.

Does anyone have any ideas how to get this working again?  Or why it would
have stopped yesterday given that I haven't changed anything on my machine?

Thanks for your help

Regards

Greg