On Monday, October 31, 2005, at 03:38PM, Greg Pennefather <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>> On 31/10/2005, at 11:38 AM, Greg Pennefather wrote:
>>
>>> Dear all
>>>
>>> Since yesterday I have not been able to connect to web sites using
>>> https.
>>> Safari reports that it can't make a secure connection.  The 2 sites I
>>> have
>>> tried are Bankwest and eTrade.  I connect to these sites daily and
>>> they have
>>> been working fine for years.

This may be somewhat more of a deeper problem than Safari.  I just had a squiz
on iiNet's Network page, and there are Level 2 and 3 Faults in every capital
city bar Canberra.  Not having a clue what a level 2 or 3 fault is, but I do
know that it has not only been https pages that I have had problems with in the
last 24 hours (Appletalk and club calibra are two that don't use https).

Are those that are having problems with iiNet or other ISPs?

Seeya

Rod!