I am with iinet on broadband 1 Lite (1500bps download). After a dozen different speed tests I cannot get past 415bps. I am about 5 kilometres from the Spearwood exchange and this area is serviced by twin pair gain wiring ...whatever that means. have done the isolation thingo by turning off all telephones etc and shutting down modem and Mac for 5 minutes but it is still the same.

My modem (D-Link DSL 300) is getting a bit long in the tooth, but I figure there cannot be any problems with it as I am getting data down, albeit slower than I am paying for.

Anyone have any ideas for me?

Thanks in advance.

Kev