On 4 May 2006, at 9:28 AM, Paul Chong wrote:

Thanks for your reply. The DVD-ROM with the specifications mentioned here below in my previous email just won't open in my iMac (Mac OS X Version 10.3.9 Processor 800 MHz Power PC G4 Memory 256 MB SDRAM).

So let's just know what does happen :

Does the DVD mount on the Desktop ?

Normally a double click on the Mounted DVD would produce a window with
either icons or a written list of contents :

Does either or both of these things happen ?

Bob

Pardon me for being technical ignorant (I am but a old pensioner), so anything that does not usually work
I am at a loss.
In appreciation
Paul