I don't know what TAFE offers but a colleague of mine in the engineering business told me today that 'AutoCAD are now writing for Mac', if that is of any help.
Merv

We have a daughter who may be doing an architectural drafting course at TAFE next year. Does anyone know what CAD progs they are using and can iMacs be in the picture?

Cheers, Paul.

"Science teaches that we must see in order to believe, but we must also believe in order to see."