From: wamug-ow...@wamug.org.au [mailto:wamug-ow...@wamug.org.au] On Behalf
Of Ronda Brown
Sent: Friday, 11 December 2009 9:20 AM
To: WAMUG Mailing List
Subject: Re: Growl App - Console Log warning

Hi again Alan,

I would get rid of Growl ... You don't need it, and It doesn't play well
with Snow Leopard.

Growl preference pane: It sort of works, but you need to restart System
Preferences into 32-bit mode.

The whole app is only 32-bit.

If you don't believe me ...
<http://growl.info/documentation/faq.php#snow-leopard>

On 11/12/2009, at 9:07 AM, Ronda Brown wrote:

Hi Alan,

I just require the Disk Utility log Repair Permissions part thanks.

Did you install any software that came with the Maxtor HDD?

I noticed you mentioned "File Manager" in last reply RE: Is Help topic on
restoring system via Time Machine correct?

17" MacBook Pro Intel Core 2 Duo

2.4 GHz / 4GB / 800MHz / 500GB

OS X 10.6.2 Snow Leopard

Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance)