Hi Ronni,

Thinking all sorts of tricky things had been let loose........ I re- started (twice actually) and Word is now behaving itself as is Mail.

So thanks.

Bill
On 08/01/2010, at 9:23 AM, Ronda Brown wrote:

Hi Bill,

What version of Diskwarrior?
What version of OS ... Leopard or Snow Leopard?
What did you ask Diskwarrior to do?

Have you restarted your computer?

17" MacBook Pro Intel Core 2 Duo
2.4 GHz / 4GB / 800MHz / 500GB