Hi Ronni

Thanks for that reminder, I had completely forgotten about doing an update. I see it is a big file!

Best regards

Chris

On 08/01/2010, at 1:33 PM, Ronda Brown wrote:

Hi Chris,

Any reason why you have stayed at 10.5.6 & not upgraded to OS X 10.5.8? If not, I would suggest you download the Combo OS X 10.5.8 & install it.
<http://support.apple.com/downloads/Mac_OS_X_10_5_8_Combo_Update>

After you install the Combo use Disk Utility to Repair Permissions.