Thanks Paul,

Will do as you suggested, when I get my replacement.

Cheers
Jewels

On 30/12/2009, at 4:22 PM, Paul van der Mey wrote:

Jewels

The iPhone does not show the contacts on the SIM card, they need to be imported.

Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars -> scroll down to "Import SIM Contacts".

Then manage your contacts through Address Book & iTunes.

Thank you

Paul van der Mey
p...@interactive-knowledge.biz
Mob. 0419 201 477