From: "Susan Hastings" <susanhasti...@me.com>
Sent: Sunday, 17 January, 2010 9:33:25 PM GMT +08:00 Beijing / Chongqing / Hong
Kong / Urumqi
Subject: Re: Give Ronni a break folks...Searching the WAMUG archive

Hi, it seems pretty simple to me. Follow the link at the bottom of each WAMUG
email, then follow the link on the page. You can then enter your topic (i.e.
imovie) and see lots of emails relating to that topic.

It does seem that Ronni is often helping people with things they could find in
the Help menu of the program they are using, or by doing a google for
discussion forums, etc.

Her detailed 'how tos' are great and easy to follow, but we can't assume that
she always has the time to spare.

So, how about it folks, lets take up Mike's challenge to do a bit more of the
work ourselves.

cheers, Susan.