Kalamunda WA 6926
Ph: (08) 9257 1577
Mbl: 0417 053 266

On 17/01/2010, at 10:44 PM, lynn...@westnet.com.au wrote:

sorry, should be susan and mike...

sorry mike.

----- Original Message -----
From: lynn...@westnet.com.au
Sent: Sunday, 17 January, 2010 10:42:31 PM GMT +08:00 Beijing / Chongqing / Hong Kong / Urumqi
Subject: Re: Give Ronni a break folks...Searching the WAMUG archive

hi all

i agree with susan and stuart about ronni's contribution to this forum.

i guess we always want to take the easy way out, but dont forget that ronni has her own life to run, let alone for us on this forum.

lets think about it this way:
if there wasnt any ronni, what other ways would we go about solving our problems?

lets not take ronni for granted, solve our problems ourselves 1st (googling or other resources), before coming here and direct our problems specifically to ronni (or waiting and hope that ronni solves our problems when it could also be easily solved by googling, rather than make ronni do all the work we could do ourselves).

regards
lynn