As far as I am aware, Ronnie can choose to reply to whatever queries she
wishes. Her expertise and interest in supporting this forum is unquestioned. My
impression is that she participates in the polite technical discourse because
she enjoys it. It is always appreciated. Neither she or the people she responds
to deserve to be made to feel guilty about this.  Recently she has been
assisting me. Before I posted my initial query I did search the archives
without success. Perhaps the critics could be more active in sharing their own
personal expertise with modern Apple operating systems?

Kind wishes, Paul. :)

Dr Paul R. Weaver

http://fremantlebiz.livejournal.com/calendar