Roger,

Drag the tabs you want onto the window you want, and they'll obligingly go there.

John

On 21/01/2010, at 8:24 PM, Roger Kortas wrote:

Hi Guys

I was wondering if someone might know how to do what I want to do :)

In photoshop when you get info on your image a window opens up with many tabs and the fields I want to use are spread over those tabs! What I would like to do is customise that window so that all the fields I want are in the first tab :)

Any ideas?

Best regards

Roger



Roger P Kortas 罗杰
Haiyan Kortas
PH: 61 8 08 9381 4046
Mob: 0413 307995
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]







-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>

______________________
Dr John Winters
Paediatric Dentist
Suite 7, 38 Meadowvale Ave
South Perth WA 6151
::[email protected]



-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>