Hi Julie --

-- To endorse Stuart's recommendations, I remember than when I first got my
Belkin router (maybe 5 years ago), there were continually-recurring problems
until I got and applied a firmware update.

-- You may have to push a bit to get the right update. When I first tried
Belkin customer service, I scrambled for hours with various of their Indian
customer service people. It was not until I mentioned that I had a WHITE
Belkin router that I was passed to Australian Customer Service, apparently
the only people who had the right firmware for my model.

Cheers --

David Noel
2010 Oct 22

======