On 08/11/2010, at 10:30 AM, Roger Kortas wrote:

> 
> Hi Peter
> 
> Where did you read that?
> 
> I would like to see what is going on before I decide what server to buy :0


It was in a reply to an article about this announcement on MacDailyNews. As 
such, it was not really possible to provide a link to it. The reply itself did 
in fact reference the Unisys product site, but unfortunately this did not 
provide any corroborating evidence, so I have only the responder's word for it. 
I thought it was worth mentioning though, since it seems a logical path for 
Apple to follow. 


Peter Hinchliffe        Apwin Computer Services
FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 064 948
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Mac because I prefer it -- Windows because I have to.




-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>