Hi Kyle

Yes wondered that also. Just thought they would have put it more inline with
the others I guess. Seems a bit strange.
Still, will be interesting to see if people order that way,...lol.
"I'd like to buy the MacPro Server please. I'll take it with OSX standard
though and then sell off the OSX Server software. Thanks" :o) hehe.

Kind Regards
Daniel


On 5/11/10 11:45 PM, "Kyle Kreusch" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi Daniel
> 
> My guess would be as it was recently added to the store, the price
> was calculated using the stronger Australian dollar.
> 
> --
> Regards Kyle
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> ---------------------------
> Kyle Kreusch: - This E-Mail Was Dictated Using MacSpeech Dictate, [i]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> ---------------------------
> 
> 
> 
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>
> 

---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

Phone: 0414 795 960
Email: <daniel @ macwizardry . com . au>
Web:   <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>


**For everything Macintosh**





-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>