Hi Adrian

Have a look at Internode. They're in South Aussie and really good,

They know Macs too.

www.internode.on.net

Reg

Reg Whitely

Home: 08 9921 7272
Mob: 04 8899 7313
Email: [email protected]
Web: http://web.me.com/whitelyr/Reg/
http://beachlands.wordpress.com




On 14/12/2010, at 7:59 pm, Adrian Skehan wrote:

> 
> Good evening all,
> 
> Having become fed up with Telstra over a billing issue and at the same time 
> starting to feel like one of their favourite milking cows, I have decided to 
> move on, but just where to go from here is looking like a more daunting task 
> than first anticipated.  I am a low end user but have become used to the 
> speed of ADSL 2.  I have had the internet, home phone and mobiles bundled for 
> the last couple of years which consider is excessively expensive considering 
> what I use it for.  Is there anything out there other than BigPond, Optus and 
> iiNet worth looking at?
> 
> 
> Regards,
> 
> Adrian
> [email protected]
> 
> 
> 
> 
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>
> 




-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>