I also give full marks to Westnet. I have bundled phone with internet and webhosting(x 2) and always prompt effective help in the rare case of a problem or query.
Severin Crisp


On 15/12/2010, at 9:34 AM, Barb Zahari wrote:


I'll second that .. no problems at all in 3 years of use, & the service is great. Just the fact that phone calls are answered 24/7 by real people here in Perth makes them vastly superior in my book!

BarbZ


On 15 Dec 2010, at 9:22 AM, Ken Jackson wrote:
Westnet Adrian, they're owned by IINET and their service is impeccable,

regards,

Ken


On 14/12/2010, at 8:11 PM, Peter Martinson wrote:


Adrian Skehan wrote:
Good evening all,
Having become fed up with Telstra over a billing issue and at the same time starting to feel like one of their favourite milking cows, I have decided to move on, but just where to go from here is looking like a more daunting task than first anticipated. I am a low end user but have become used to the speed of ADSL 2. I have had the internet, home phone and mobiles bundled for the last couple of years which consider is excessively expensive considering what I use it for. Is there anything out there other than BigPond, Optus and iiNet worth looking at?
Regards,
Adrian
[email protected]
-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>

Hi Adrian,
Have you had a look at   http://www.whirlpool.net.au/

Type in your phone number and it will list hundreds of available providers.
My neighbours get a good fast bundled service from Internode.

AAPT ?

regards
pmarty



-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>


<unknown.gif>











       Ken Jackson


      [email protected]
       T 08 9376 1680
    M 0409 770 747
    Skype kennyj1098
      www.littleriverstudios.com.au

       
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Perth-Australia/Little-River-Studios/129893967035394









-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>
<logo_left.gif>



-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>


________________________________________________________
                   Assoc Professor R Severin Crisp, FIP, CPhys, FAIP
       15 Thomas St, Mount Clarence, Albany, 6330, Western Australia.
                    Phone  (08) 9842 1950   (Int'l +61 8 9842 1950)
                            email  mailto:[email protected]
________________________________________________________





-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>