Hi again Peter,

I seem to have misread your question.

You are not concerned with uninstalling CheckUp for Mac, you are concerned
about Input Managers.

Since Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Apple no longer support Input Managers and
it's
no longer recommended to install applications using this technology. An
unstable computer
is often related to the use of InputManagers. These are located in this
directory:

Your HD / Library / InputManagers or your Home / Library / InputManagers

You should remove all items in this folder and restart your Mac.

Hope this answers your question.