Hi Peter,

As I mentioned in my previous emails, by deleting the InputManagers your
computer should be more stable.
An unstable computer is often related to the use of InputManagers.

"Since Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Apple no longer support Input Managers and
it’s no longer recommended to install applications using this technology.
An unstable computer is often related to the use of InputManagers.
These are located in this directory:

Your HD / Library / InputManagers or your Home / Library / InputManagers”