Hi Ronni
Thanks for that, I was just about to send the email below when I got your
second one. Explains things for me.
Regards
Peter

Hi Ronni
I'm not quite sure that I understand you!
According to CheckUp (in the  it does work in Snow Leopard and Lion.
There is no file named com.app4mac.CheckUpAgent in the /Library/LaunchDeamons
file
I may have got this mixed up as it appears part of you email is missing?

Looking in the file Barry Sextone suggested found LCC Scroll Enhancer Loader
folder with LCC Scroll Enhancer Loader.bundle in it. Removing this to the trash
removed the alert from CheckUp.

I'm still not sure why the InputManagers folder didn't show up in the find
search?

Regards
Peter