Hi Peter,

I’m sorry about the confusion I caused you, I’m not sure I understand myself at
the moment ;-)
I’ve been having “one of those days”, which has been going on for almost a week
now :-(

CheckUp for Mac version 3.0.2 is optimized for OS X 10.7 Lion.

Now you have deleted any InputManagers your Mac should be more stable  … unless
there is other underlying problems.