Morning,

Even though you say it is not a solution it is the only solution to create said
folders you are after. Let the mail server and clients solve own issues, as
there are too many variants of file storage systems even within same products -
manufacturers.

I have always gone through this situation by creating an IMAP account, getting
email working within this situation then forward all mail to the server from
said machines and or servers.

iiNet do offer IMAP and secure IMAP as well.
iiNet being the ISP, thought of contacting to see if they can backup your
clients email then reloading into Mail.app?

Cheers!
`RobD..