Hey Carlo,

for that you need to use use the SPS port just to the left of the TSB port
hidden inside the K-Slot. To do this you need a toothpick, or a bent paper
clip, to insert the granules, one by one. Only use caster sugar though, as
anything larger will cause a kernel panic.

Reg

Reg Whitely

Home: 08 9921 7272
Mob: 04 8899 7313