Hi Peter,

Minecraft is probably setup to Run as Administrator.  Also Net Nanny might be
restricting it in Tim's Account.

Time Machine backups As an administrator, there’s no special magic you have to
perform to back up all the User Accounts using Time Machine. By default, Time
Machine backs up all accounts.

When restoring data from a Time Machine backup, each user is limited by their
account’s privileges. With a locked down parentally controlled account, for
example, that account’s user won’t be able to access Time Machine (though you,
as an administrator, can by modifying the account’s limits, do what needs to be
done, and then restore those limits).

And no user can access the contents of another user’s backed up files from
within Time Machine.
(However, an administrator can browse a Time Machine backup folder within the
Finder, navigate to another user’s folder, and change the privileges on that
folder to gain access.)