Ok, Still not getting there with terminal. step 3 - the word "Data" is not
something I see in Finder. After selecting "Joannes Time Capsule" Finder
presents "Time Capsule" and "Maxtor" being the USB connect 1TB drive at the
Time Capsule. I don't see "Data". If I select "Time Capsule", I see the three
sparesebundle files for each of the 3 Macbooks.

Notwithstanding that I went to Terminal and typed commands per below and I get
"No such file or directory".

Hmmm

Pete.