Hi Jennifer,

Doesn't she have email setup on her 'whatever' Mac?
Check what she is running... Mavericks OS X 10.9 & iTunes 11.1.2?

Open her iTunes 11, see if there is PLAYLISTS  (heading, under Library)
If so but NO Playlists are showing under the Playlists heading... Place the
cursor near PLAYLISTS and you will see "show" ... Click "show".

Sent from Ronni's iPad4