Hello Ronni

Now to answer your questions, my goodness listen to the rain, my query is in 
regards to our older laptop, which I have taken over.

Due to other Mac’s in the House this Lap top has been ignored for a while. Not 
wanting to lose any photo’s I want to back up iPhoto and leave the computer to 
back up to the external hard drive on a regular basis.



Last Back up was 3 years ago, approximately.


Running OSX 10.9.4


iPhoto 08. Version 7.1.5 (378).


The external Hard Drive has been formatted.


One question, aside from the iPhoto request Ronni, how do I delete rubbish that 
is ‘Locked’?? I have 2 Movies in the bin and cannot delete them despite saying 
yes to “Do you want to delete the locked files”, I can’t seem to be able to 
delete them.

Thank you Ronni

Kindest Regards and best wishes

Tony
 xoxo



-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>