Hi Ronni

Yes, I emptied iPhoto rubbish yesterday, but only because I was browsing in 
iPhoto, I hadn’t given it a thought until then, thank you for the heads up.


Kindest Regards

Tony
xoxo


On 9 Sep 2014, at 4:24 pm, Ronda Brown <[email protected]> wrote:

> Thanks Tony,
> 
> I'm pleased everything is resolved.
> I forgot to mention 'Check the Trash' in iPhoto. 
> It's amazing how many people forget to 'Empty' the iPhoto Trash - and when I 
> mention it, they check and empty it - and get back GBs of space that those 
> hundreds of photos were taking up  ;-)
> 
> iPhoto > Empty iPhoto Trash.
> 
> Kindest Regards,
> Ronni
> 
> Sent from Ronni's iPad4
> 
> 
> On 9 Sep 2014, at 3:18 pm, "Anthony (Tony) Francis" <[email protected]> 
> wrote:
> 
>> Hello Ronni
>> 
>> All that you gave me has put me back on my feet. Back up of 179.85 Gb !!! 
>> Rubbish all gone. Notes put away, just in case, I’ll now add the new 
>> information as well.
>> 
>> Thank you again Ronni, you really are a Gem’.
>> 
>> Kindest Regards
>> 
>> Tony
>> xoxox
>> 
>> 
>> YANGEBUP
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Settings & Unsubscribe - 
> <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>