Hi Susan,

Yes, I understand that the download is a 1.63GB size... So Laura can downloaded
in iTunes without any issue.
BUT, Laura has said she does not have enough room to actually "Install" the
update once it is downloaded in Itunes.

I had 17.30GBs Free before installing iOS 8 and after the installation
completed I had 16.0GBs Free. So Laura needs to have at least a few GBs of
Available space on her iPad to be able to Install and then actually be able to
Run/Use iOS 8.

Similar to a computer... More Free space the OS performers better.

Sent from Ronni's iPad4